NCR DIARY.
"Hai dastorey ettefaak samy kay jo
meri life mey kuch or kreydaar ko or joodna tha …"
Meaning...
Life is a wonderful journey, where we all of us having are own pathways but sometimes we get a chance to make some remarkable memories .This is what I like about journey of life when we get a chance to walk some steps with some other people pathways. Well it’s a phase of life but it is.
Recently got a chance to visit such wonderful family in such a Delhi NCR area, remarkable signage of humanity. Such a wonderful sole u guys . I found a elder brother and two good students in form of kovid & mrs. Shweta. ‘Well dono kabhi kabhi homework nahi kartey they“ but it’s ok. It was nice journey of around 50 days; where I found love respect from you guys. I always feel like home when I am around you people. The spirit of learning things made student very special for me.
Wish you a nature's blessing on you & all the best
Comments
Post a Comment