Rajat ki shaadi
3/02/2022
Koi bhi safar m akela nahi , koi Kushi to gum ko lekar chala hai..
It was Eve of 2nd march when I was planning to be there where it'll be the important day for one of my best friend i.e 4th of march i.e marriage
I was planning wheather I should be there or not but one thing i will forgetting i.e whether you reach there or not he will definitely going to married but after they what ???
It upon you that you want to be the part of that or not it's very important.
We were talking about journey usually it'will decide by the nature universe yah! It is true but some time nature give us choice to reach some where to be a part of that particular movement. And guys at that moment we have to decide and whether you want that thing or not.
....….
It 's 6:45 in Chandigarh railway station i am heading to Delhi and i am feeling like DDLJ'S Sharukh Khan and my love is rajat's wedding and it's rituls.
Comments
Post a Comment