26th Eve
Well what a great evening 26 January 73th republic day celebration?
But for me it's a great day because I got a chance to show humunity. I was preparing for my dinner, then suddenly I got a call from Mr. Rajput and Nvni Sharma but I am didn't able to pick it due to some reason. I called them back and ask U called me? They said come at a particular place directed by them. I reached as soon possible, when I reached there I saw some people discussing about a baby cat who is crying beside them. some people were saying leave to a barren plot some said he got injured but none of them was thinking to take care of her. Only two of them planning to take care of her. I just listening to them only. I told Mr Nitin sir keep it up and take our home when you already made your mind. Picked a cartoon one of person around them gave to us. We took Kitten and come back home. She is still crying for mother I guess we try to make in comfort. This is the same situation when in childhood when someone get separated from their parents likewise when you guys got separated if you remember from your parents in 1 round or whenever you step yourself from your house or your locality you found a drastic change OMG what is this, another road and other people what the shit is all this. We all got a afraid that time. I am relating same situation with small kitten.
She is so beautiful golden dark golden colour with brown patches on her like has Tiger. she is so adorable and so cute. I don't know why I Nature need to introduce her to us Might be there is some lesson behind of humanity or other thing. We try to give them cosy and comfort to her so that she feels like home.
27-01-2022
My all excitement for the morning is no more because the kitten which we brought is no more with us she died around 2:30 a.m. in morning hope so may god bless her soul. It was one of the longest wait for the morning in my entire life that I was waiting for the morning so that we can what is the physical body which is left by our soul of kitten. Up to 6:00 a.m. I and nitin sir waited and talked about the life what is this what all these things around us happening what is the reason behind of these things and lots of question in our mind which we were discussed that time. Around 6:30 a.m. when the first light came we saw outside the misty and foggy environment surrounded the whole atmosphere of New Chandigarh like Heaven.
We went to dlf. A pit has been prepared by Pankaj one of a mystery at our site very humble personality. We took the kitten and burry him and let her the physical body free from this karmabhoomi.
Thankyou...
Comments
Post a Comment