Chandigarh journey AUG,2020

After lockdown of 1st phase My my journey has been started I left my Delhi job I went to Chandigarh via driving bike 300 km from Noida and reach in New Chandigarh. Will a new city new people new place, I met some amazing personalities here which are discuss in my last blog but this is not about talking to the people this is about the other family members whom I am living with very nice people i.e Mr.Nitin Sharma & Mr. Uma Sharma chettri. I knew both of them during my college days now I am living with them as a family member. I didn't know before because she is my senior but now we  all all share our special family member.
Season amazing nice smart in terms of running a family, Like a mother. We are having your office space here and residential space. Now a days we are struggling in face but it's ok we have to run this and run our business and see where we head to.
Every journey having a  turnmoil so in this also we having certain pathways and certain things that we have to go through this. Due to certain things this journey having a another phase. I don't know but you do something now this is journey is totally and that the family thing because we have a lot of time that every person is not perfect it's true I think because of me or han on my mother is something wrong with among us. Quite nostalgic about all this. Happy memories with you all especially with you uma mam as a family member. We collected with some mote but now I guess your motive is quite different but believe in me another thing but I am not regret regretting anything I want to say thank you for all. Such a wonderful journey of 1 year.
I am very thankful nature for such a beautiful journey these two beautiful people in our my life appreciate for it now let's see where this is usually leads me and where I will be in coming years.

It's almost 1.5 years journey of New Chandigarh I don't know what's going on my state of mind might be going to unbalance in future but I am trying my best to balance myself.
No one is here who might I can share things I think OK what I have understood from my current status that I have to option I guess
1. To balance the situation
2. Move forward for my next journey .
This thing I left on nature, because I have a faith on him or her will I choose to considered because that was also chosen by her I might be wrong 100% faith I left it on here. Something she wants to teach me but let's see where we had to incoming feature.
On 19/01/2022 another moment in our life when we all have to walk alone in our life well I can save quite amazing experience.
My roommate has left I have to manage it myself I mean I have to see myself there is a lot of thing revolving in my head so I don't know what to do so right now I am doing nothing and taking break from all staff no rush to reach anywhere no on whom I have to explain. I have to understand myself and I have to think what to do and spending time to myself enjoying myself by company writing eating having some good song etc.etc. 
This Chandigarh journey didn't end up with a good note due to certain reasons. 
But I wanted to end this by a quote of Mr.Jawed sir "Kyu darey zindgi mai kya hoga  kuch  hua kuch nahi hoga to  tajoorba he hoga."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

jiya😀

Vrindavan A uncertain Road Bike trip & Invitaion of Shri Bankey Bihari ji!!(14th feb)